1948 coin ring

OP
OP
J

james kaufmann

Greenie
Nov 19, 2022
YES I STILL WANT ONE . I THINK I WOULD LIKE THE HALF DOLLAR I NEED TO GET MY FINGER SIZED . I ALSO NEED THE PRICE FOR QUARTER AND HALF DOLLAR. ALSO DOES THE DATE SHOW ON THE OUTSIDE. THANKS JIM.

OP
OP
J

james kaufmann

Greenie
Nov 19, 2022
If you're still looking for a ring, I make them. I have 90% silver half dollars or quarters from 1948.
I AM INTERESTED IN EITHER ONE. WHAT ARE THE PRICES OF THEM? DOES THE DATE OF 1948 SHOW ON THE OUTSIDE? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE ONE? WHAT IS THE PRICE OF SHIPPING?
THANKS JIM

Mason Jarr

Nov 23, 2012
Southwest Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Minelab E-trac
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I AM INTERESTED IN EITHER ONE. WHAT ARE THE PRICES OF THEM? DOES THE DATE OF 1948 SHOW ON THE OUTSIDE? HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO MAKE ONE? WHAT IS THE PRICE OF SHIPPING?
THANKS JIM
I can put the date side out or in, whichever you want. The price is $65 for a quarter or $75 for a half. It can either be polished or antiqued. The antique finish is a better contrast of the detail. I can make it in a couple of days, but I need your size before I start.

Mason Jarr

Nov 23, 2012
Southwest Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Minelab E-trac
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I can put the date side out or in, whichever you want. The price is $65 for a quarter or $75 for a half. That is shipped price. It can either be polished or antiqued. The antique finish is a better contrast of the detail. I can make it in a couple of days, but I need your size before I start.

Mason Jarr

Nov 23, 2012
Southwest Idaho
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030
Minelab E-trac
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
To buy or sell on T-Net you need to be either a Charter Member or a Sponsor; sorry, but it's in the rules.
Don in SoCal.
Having been a Charter Member before I'm aware of the rule. However, I felt since the person was asking for a ring and I make them, I would reply to his post. If that's not allowed then I'm okay with a moderator deleting my posts. Digressing, I don't think its a requirement to be a Charter Member to "buy" something that's posted for sale. If that's true then we have many classified criminals on board. But, it's good to know you're on top of it. Stay vigilant....I've seen quite a few rule breakers just in a quick perusal of the classifieds.

pepperj

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2009
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac,
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Having been a Charter Member before I'm aware of the rule. However, I felt since the person was asking for a ring and I make them, I would reply to his post. If that's not allowed then I'm okay with a moderator deleting my posts. Digressing, I don't think its a requirement to be a Charter Member to "buy" something that's posted for sale. If that's true then we have many classified criminals on board. But, it's good to know you're on top of it. Stay vigilant....I've seen quite a few rule breakers just in a quick perusal of the classifieds.
Simple solution just PM each other.
Then it's just your business between you both.

OP
OP
J

james kaufmann

Greenie
Nov 19, 2022
If you're still looking for a ring, I make them. I have 90% silver half dollars or quarters from 1948.
hi sorry i didn't answer you sooner. wondering if you have any walking liberty halves instead of 48 halves, date is not important. just think the detail would show better. hope to hear from you soon. jim.

OP
OP
J

james kaufmann

Greenie
Nov 19, 2022
ok, i'm ready walker size 10. i''ll leave it up to you which part to face out. i need your address. let me know how you want payment, $75 right. thank's jim.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread