R Rosco53 Hero Member Joined Mar 17, 2018 Messages 720 Reaction score 1,749 Golden Thread 0 Location Bryant, WI Detector(s) used Tracker IV (hobby lobby 40% off ;-) ) Primary Interest: Other Jul 19, 2018 #1 308,000 cents and pulled my first 1983 Doubled Die! Not to mention, 3 Spanish 2cent Euros too! Great bag! Upvote 0
308,000 cents and pulled my first 1983 Doubled Die! Not to mention, 3 Spanish 2cent Euros too! Great bag!
enamel7 Gold Member Joined Apr 16, 2005 Messages 6,415 Reaction score 2,551 Golden Thread 0 Location North Carolina Detector(s) used Garrett AT Gold Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2018 #2 Too bad it's not in better condition. A tough pull none the less!
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 19, 2018 #3 It looks like it. Cool. On the true double dies, the bottom image is rounded not flattened like it was sheared off. Check out coppercoins.com for good pics to compare yours too. I like it.
It looks like it. Cool. On the true double dies, the bottom image is rounded not flattened like it was sheared off. Check out coppercoins.com for good pics to compare yours too. I like it.
TwoYewts Sr. Member Joined Oct 29, 2013 Messages 446 Reaction score 736 Golden Thread 0 Location NorthEast Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800, Fisher CZ-21, Makro Racer Pro Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 20, 2018 #4 Nice find. Congrats!
NZ49er Hero Member Joined Apr 3, 2018 Messages 520 Reaction score 1,968 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2018 #5 I love it! Can't wait to find one myself.
baddbluff Bronze Member Joined Apr 22, 2011 Messages 2,367 Reaction score 1,417 Golden Thread 0 Location vegas Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 20, 2018 #6 Awesome find! And rare. I used to have one - but I had to buy mine. $$$ I’ve found a 72 & 95, but no 83 yet. Congrats!!
Awesome find! And rare. I used to have one - but I had to buy mine. $$$ I’ve found a 72 & 95, but no 83 yet. Congrats!!