What's new

1984 D Penny

hogan36

Full Member
Joined
Oct 15, 2013
Messages
178
Reaction score
79
Golden Thread
0
Location
memphis ,tn
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good afternoon,


I'm just on the hunt again. I have a 1984 D Penny that has a Wide AM and I'm unsure of the FG on the penny. On 1998 1999 2000 Wide AM's , it shows the FG on the Wide AM with the hook on the G while on the FG on the Close AM it shows the FG with NO HOOK. I would like to know what you all think. Does the FG on my penny look like a Close am FG would look?



Thank you all!
 

Attachments

  • 1984 D Penny Back AM.webp
    1984 D Penny Back AM.webp
    378.3 KB · Views: 96
  • 1984 D Penny Front.webp
    1984 D Penny Front.webp
    273.9 KB · Views: 87
  • 1984 D Penny Back FG.webp
    1984 D Penny Back FG.webp
    240 KB · Views: 88
Just a normal cent. All memorial cents prior to 1992 had the wide AM. There may be slight variations in the FG, but really means nothing in those years.
 
Just a normal cent. All memorial cents prior to 1992 had the wide AM. There may be slight variations in the FG, but really means nothing in those years.

Okay. Thank you. I just wanted to make sure before putting it back into circulation.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom