What's new

1987d half dollar

They were not in circulation. Only in mint sets. They are a
key date, so you got a good coin. Keep it!
 
I haven't found one yet, I would keep as many of those as I could when I find them.
 
I do not really keep them but that is just me

DW
 
I've been searching around 50 boxes a month for the nearly 4 years and probably have a little over 20 of each 1987 P & D and nearly a dozen S minted proof's. Very hard to come buy. In compareson I have found about 4 1970D's

So for me I find about 1 out of every 50,000 halves...... or 1 a month.

Mojo
 
They only made 2,890,758 of them, but there is not much of a demand for them.
 
I found an 87 P and D in the same roll from the bank. Someone must have cashed in a mint set.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom