nicholaswb
Jr. Member
So... my box finally came in and I picked it up Saturday. I hunted slowly and finished on Monday.
Results:
1 1968-d (reverse showing on end of roll)
1 1987-p
1 2006-d
1 1974-d off center reverse
a worn gold-plated 1974 that I thought was cool,
and a couple of normal-circ. years that were in nice condition so I saved them.
I also sort out all 1974-D halves, so I can check for DDO when I know how to/have a good magnifier. I'll probably just end up dumping them eventually
The box was a 2 layer box, like has been described/pictured from Brinks, but the rolls don't say Brinks on them, so I still don't know which service they use, but I can probably ask my teller friend next time I go in.
I really enjoyed it, and I plan to keep at it, but I don't know how often I'll be able to do boxes, due to school and my job. I wish I could do it more! Maybe I'll do it every long weekend off from school!
Anyway, HH all!
Nick
Results:
1 1968-d (reverse showing on end of roll)
1 1987-p
1 2006-d
1 1974-d off center reverse
a worn gold-plated 1974 that I thought was cool,
and a couple of normal-circ. years that were in nice condition so I saved them.
I also sort out all 1974-D halves, so I can check for DDO when I know how to/have a good magnifier. I'll probably just end up dumping them eventually

The box was a 2 layer box, like has been described/pictured from Brinks, but the rolls don't say Brinks on them, so I still don't know which service they use, but I can probably ask my teller friend next time I go in.
I really enjoyed it, and I plan to keep at it, but I don't know how often I'll be able to do boxes, due to school and my job. I wish I could do it more! Maybe I'll do it every long weekend off from school!
Anyway, HH all!
Nick
Upvote
0









