What's new

1st Copper of 26!

The Rebel

Silver Member
Joined
Sep 20, 2011
Messages
3,120
Reaction score
6,840
Golden Thread
1
Location
Southwest, CT
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out with Frank today and nabbed my 1st copper of the year which turned out to be a Draped Bust. Tough to read the date but pretty sure it's an 1803 but could possibly be an 1805. Seeing the mintage was greater of the 1803, I'm calling it an 1803. Also nabbed a small button.

The other finds we from last week. The Wheaties are 1918 & 1920. Thought I got a gold clip but turned out to be gold plated.

HH!
Roger

1.webp
2.webp
3.webp
4.webp
5.webp
6.webp
 
Upvote 21
Got out with Frank today and nabbed my 1st copper of the year which turned out to be a Draped Bust. Tough to read the date but pretty sure it's an 1803 but could possibly be an 1805. Seeing the mintage was greater of the 1803, I'm calling it an 1803. Also nabbed a small button.

The other finds we from last week. The Wheaties are 1918 & 1920. Thought I got a gold clip but turned out to be gold plated.

HH!
Roger

View attachment 2247824View attachment 2247825View attachment 2247826View attachment 2247827View attachment 2247828View attachment 2247829
Very nice finds. I'm going with 1803. Congrats on your first LC of the season. I found mine yesterday, but sadly its completely wiped...no details what so ever. That's always a bummer.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom