What's new

1st four boxes July

CaptainRobin

Hero Member
Joined
Mar 14, 2006
Messages
579
Reaction score
59
Golden Thread
0
Location
The Peach State
Detector(s) used
Whatever it takes to get the coon.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well, here's my first four boxes for the month. Not too shabby.

No, I'm NOT photo enabled. Y'all know what these things look like......

But be derned if'n the pile ain't impressive to gaze upon.......

Box 1
2 ea. '64
2 ea. '65
2 ea. '66
7 ea. '67
4 ea. '68
3 ea. '69
1 ea. '00S Proof
1 ea. '04D NIFC
total 20 ea. silvers

Box 2
2 ea. '64
1 ea. '65
1 ea. '66
3 ea. '67
3 ea. '68
3 ea. '69
1 ea. '04D NIFC
total 13 ea. silvers

Box 3
1 ea. '61
3 ea. '64
2 ea. '65
1 ea. '66
4 ea. '67
3 ea. '68
2 ea. '69
total 16 ea. silvers

Box 4
1 ea. '53D Ben
1 ea. '64
4 ea. '66
6 ea. '67
4 ea. '68
2 ea. '69
total 18 ea. silvers

If my addin's right, I found 67 silvers. Reckon I'll take 'em. More for the stash.

Robin
 
Upvote 0
CaptainRobin said:
Well, here's my first four boxes for the month. Not too shabby.

No, I'm NOT photo enabled. Y'all know what these things look like......

But be derned if'n the pile ain't impressive to gaze upon.......

Box 1
2 ea. '64
2 ea. '65
2 ea. '66
7 ea. '67
4 ea. '68
3 ea. '69
1 ea. '00S Proof
1 ea. '04D NIFC
total 20 ea. silvers

Box 2
2 ea. '64
1 ea. '65
1 ea. '66
3 ea. '67
3 ea. '68
3 ea. '69
1 ea. '04D NIFC
total 13 ea. silvers

Box 3
1 ea. '61
3 ea. '64
2 ea. '65
1 ea. '66
4 ea. '67
3 ea. '68
2 ea. '69
total 16 ea. silvers

Box 4
1 ea. '53D Ben
1 ea. '64
4 ea. '66
6 ea. '67
4 ea. '68
2 ea. '69
total 18 ea. silvers

If my addin's right, I found 67 silvers. Reckon I'll take 'em. More for the stash.

Robin


Great finds. What type of boxes were they? I get mostly Brinks here and they are ok sometimes. All the "fed" boxes (CWI rolls) here suck completely so I avoid those. Dunbar used to be good sometimes but they haven't panned out for a long time.

Jim
 
That's four very nice boxes. Very rare now to see that many good ones in a bunch. Boxes like that are pure fun! Way to go!
 
4 in a row!
You don't see that too often!
Nice score!
 
Wow... that is one SICK run of boxes. Your first four boxes of the month beat mine and Treasure-Slut's first 15 boxes of the month... by more than a dozen silvers...

Very nice run indeed! Grats!

~Dave
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom