1st hunt of the year

fongu

Bronze Member
Mar 30, 2012
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally managed to get out and do some dirt fishing and didn't find much. 13 coins, 10 pennies, 2-dimes, 1 quarter. Pretty sure I found a silver Roosevelt dime, but lost it somehow. It just looked older than the other two I found. Lots of trash and a neighbor at the park by the river talked to me about an hour, but I enjoyed the break and he's helped me out at the river before. I was just getting into some coins around the picnic tables, but they aren't going anywhere. Should have put on my 5 X 8 coin on the At/Pro. I don't know if I was lazy or just too tired. Excellent day for water hunting, but I stayed on land due to an infected big toe. It's tough getting waders on anyway, but with a painful toe, it's just too much sugar for a dime. Found a little RV with horse on the side and glad I finally got to do some dirt fishing this year. Excellent weather for water hunting the rest of this week and hope I can hit the river at least once if not twice. I'm ready to find some gold and silver and since I modified my scoop, I haven't put it in the water.
Saturday-2-15-14 001 (Custom).jpg Saturday-2-15-14 002 (Custom).jpg

Upvote 0

creskol

Gold Member
Jan 14, 2007
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
Other
Nice variety of goodies! That little truck is cool!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread