Goio
Hero Member
- Joined
- Sep 15, 2003
- Messages
- 544
- Reaction score
- 2
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- All over!!!
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE, E-Trac, Excalibur II
- #1
Thread Owner

twistidd said:That's it??
Goio! Man, you have been missed! Spend time with the fam, but check out ther forum now and then as well and let us know you're alive! We've all missed you!!
When are we going to get a hunt on again
I didn't see any seateds in your photo...found any this year yet?
Take care,
Joe
Looks like you have the family helping you dig signals now. WOW!L.O.L. Right on litefire56 GOIO you dog.................you stole my thunder L.O.L. I was telling you I was thinking about posting at 100 silver....and told you how close I was still thinking you were in the 70's....Y O U D O G !!!!!!! L.O.L...c o n g r a t u l a t i o n s Y O U D O G......L.O.L..Nice...I remember that first barber quarter & dime you stole from me ......LOLlitefire56 said:Been busy with the familyLooks like you have the family helping you dig signals now. WOW!
Beautiful pile of silver !!!
Any key dates in there Greg?


Lowbatts said:Goio you rock and I'm sure Tman isn't far behind you. Go get 'em bro!
