What's new

2/10/09 Quick hunt before work gets me some silver.

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I went out looking for silver and this is what I wound up with. I got 2 boxes of dimes and $600 worth of halfs, & 3 large dollars. I ordered 4 boxes of halfs last week and they came in yesterday. All rolls were CWI boxes and rolls. When I get off of work I am going to go back and grab the rest of the $1,400

Dimes:
1941s Merc
1958d
1962d
1964d

Halfs:
Skunked

Dollars:
1972
1976
1976d

Reject bin finds:
1984 Canadian 25c
1986 Canadian 25c
1989 Canadian 25c
2003 Canadian 25c
1980 Canadian 10c
1990 Canadian 10c
2001 Canadian 5c

1992 Mexican $5
2005 Mexican $1

1993 Ceska Republika 2kc

2000 Rebublica Del Equador 5 centavos
 
Upvote 0
Nice dump of foreign coins lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom