What's new

$2 Bill Errors?

boristhespider88

Bronze Member
Joined
May 10, 2012
Messages
1,950
Reaction score
612
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm not well versed on coin OR bill errors, but I was wondering if I've found anything worth while here?

View attachment 941664
This one looks off center on the front, but normal on the back.


View attachment 941665

View attachment 941666

These two, the seal is up too high or down too low, with the numbers off too.

Thanks again for any input!
 
Minor 'shifts' are easily found in circulation.
I'd consider yours such bills, but I'm no expert.
Major shifts can command $100 or more; especially on 'star' bills.
Don........
 
Minor 'shifts' are easily found in circulation.
I'd consider yours such bills, but I'm no expert.
Major shifts can command $100 or more; especially on 'star' bills.
Don........

Thanks Don! I appreciate it!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom