2 boxes equals my first 1964 score..

OnARoll

Nov 1, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got an order of 2 boxes this afternoon (LOOMIS) and aside from sore eyes and fingers, this is what I received..my first 64 from a box!

coins1.jpg - a very good condition 2005 -s clad proof
coins2.jpg - a Michael Jackson nosed kennedy half missing the last digit in the date, I believe its suppose to be a 1971, it weighs the same as a clad half. Has anyone ever seen a nose on a kennedy like that? Date is mo st likely a grease error i'm sure.
coins3.jpg - my beloved first 1964 90 percenter from a box!
coins4.jpg - a strange half with the name "helen blasdel" etched in the half, as well as a hole for possibly a necklace
coins5.jpg - and a 2005 and 2006

overall I am excited about the interesting finds and plan on replicating the process, thanks for reading and also thanks for continuing to post yalls finds, its very motivational! :headbang:

Upvote 0
Your first of something is allways cool! The Ben and Walker will come to eventually. HH, Maverick

Thanks Maverick!

Nice...

Why did you keep the 2005 2006?

I kept them to boost my morale lol I dunno, sometimes i keep them, some get cashed back in over time and some I intend on possibly creating full rolls of.

i remember my first 90'er! i think i found like 12 or 13 40%ers before my first 90

i remember my first 90'er! i think i found like 12 or 13 40%ers before my first 90

same here, its funny when a box yields a nice lone 90 percenter with a clean white edge, great for snatching up, its almost saying "take me and order more boxes, there's more where this came from"! :)

Thanks thanks, its been awhile now we need to keep the silver flowing for good!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back