What's new

2 excals forsale on ebay-800 blue and II 800

lost items recovery

Bronze Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1,468
Reaction score
644
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
Other
For those looking for a cost effective way to get a excal. Posted on eBay right now! Buy it now prices so they may go quick image-3289220074.webp Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Attachments

  • image-1921457758.webp
    image-1921457758.webp
    29.4 KB · Views: 126
  • image-666146175.webp
    image-666146175.webp
    14 KB · Views: 122
  • image-1305336519.webp
    image-1305336519.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 125
Upvote 0
Some one mentioned Kelleyco had a blue for sale.... $750. No bidding there and if its broke.... they can fix it.

Dew
 
Those prices are too high...... I would much rather buy from Kellyco or from members here in our classifieds...
 
True and I hear you guys. Just thought that being that the II was $1000 buy it now price, someone that wanted one could save $500. Not one of my best posts I agree. Some people find different deals to be a bad deal and others a good deal I guess. Just trying to help out those in search of. Good luck fellas

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
TH, how does one navigate to the classified section on here? I'm using a iPhone so it may be a little different. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 
TH, how does one navigate to the classified section on here? I'm using a iPhone so it may be a little different. Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

On smartphone you go to market place forum then classifieds.

Prices was just my personal opinion ...

I have 2 excals, last excal I paid $475 for it, bought used WOT for $90, made straight shaft for $25, had the reverse discrimination remote pinpoint mod added for $100 then added the new Greg Ghost Amphibian headphones for $150... Have a total of about $850 in it right now and it is twice the detector a stock excal is for about 57% of the price of a new Excal II and get over twice the depth of a new Excal II 10" coil.
 
Last edited:
TH i agree you can mod a used machine and still have cush for a repair. Anyone who thinks they are going to buy a water machine and not need a repair is dreaming. A new machine you pay a lot more ..... and HOPE that repair happens during the 1 year.... yes 1 year warranty. For most of you the detector season is 12 months either.
 
TH i agree you can mod a used machine and still have cush for a repair. Anyone who thinks they are going to buy a water machine and not need a repair is dreaming. A new machine you pay a lot more ..... and HOPE that repair happens during the 1 year.... yes 1 year warranty. For most of you the detector season is 12 months either.
I went at least 5 years on each before either detector needed any repair work..
 
Thanks for the response TH!
Glad to hear the feedback on the excal/WOT combo as I'm awaiting mine as we speak or text. Now just need to find some connectors! Thanks for the navigation info also!

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom