Bavaria Mike
Gold Member
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2005
- Messages
- 8,340
- Reaction score
- 177
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Bavaria Germany
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab XT70, Fisher 1280, Garrett Ace 250 and MH5
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Hunted around the Celtic cemetery for about 45 minutes, things were really dead there, pun intended, so I moved up the hill away from the cemetery. If you haven’t read my previous posts, the 2000ish year old cemetery has been exhumed by Archaeologists due to the new construction of a road. After another hour of detecting I had found 1 German military button from around the mid to late 1800s with a rampant lion facing right and a few pieces of trash. Not many finds but, it was a beautiful fall day with no hassles. Here is an aerial picture of the area before the construction started, can you see where the cemetery was? HH, Mike
Upvote
0
Can I see where it was at

I hope you find some more good stuff there before its all covered over by a new road.






