What's new

2 hours at the former Colonial farm land---silver, relics, '64 IH & wheat

port ewen ace

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2012
Messages
4,066
Reaction score
7,788
Golden Thread
0
Location
port ewen ny
Detector(s) used
AT-PRO & Equinox800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
the Merc was rode hard:BangHead: IMG_3858.webpIMG_3859.webpIMG_3860.webpIMG_3861.webpIMG_3862.webpIMG_3863.webpIMG_3864.webpIMG_3865.webpIMG_3866.webpIMG_3867.webpIMG_3868.webpIMG_3869.webpIMG_3870.webp, '20 wheat not too bad, a play dime, sweet Fine Gold Colour button, old brass handle pull, & Easter bunny egg charm plus______clad8-)I takes whut I'ze kin gits:laughing7::laughing7:back for more at a Public Park near the Historic Colonial site, then later to the former farm---more silver:dontknow::dontknow:
 
Upvote 20
Takin' care of business up in God's Country! :headbang:
 
Very nice finds! Congratualtions on the productive hunt. :occasion14:
 
Nice haul for a 2 hour hunt!
 
It all looks great to us, Port! Congrats. -Lisa & John
 
Looks like you found your share of keepers today. :occasion14: Love the 64 IHC. I think I have about $0.65 in play money from different sites.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom