DANGLANGLEY
Silver Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2006
- Messages
- 3,120
- Reaction score
- 155
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Lillian, Alabama, U.S.A.
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett Ace 250, Garrett AT Pro
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
I ended up with 19 clad quarters, 23 clad dimes, 11 nickels, 28 memorial cents, 5 crappy memorial cents and 2 lonely wheats. 88 coins in all. Not bad I guess but no silver!... If anybody could tell me anything about that bullet and the thing with the pic of the dog on it I would be grateful. I found a silver plated bracelet and a Christmas tree pin that I thought was silver but now I think it's plated also. Thanks for looking!
DANGLANGLEY
DANGLANGLEY
Attachments
-
IMG_2803.webp26.7 KB · Views: 521 -
IMG_2811.webp28.9 KB · Views: 507 -
IMG_2810.webp34.2 KB · Views: 505 -
IMG_2809.webp39.7 KB · Views: 506 -
IMG_2808.webp34.9 KB · Views: 530 -
IMG_2807.webp32 KB · Views: 520 -
IMG_2806.webp15.3 KB · Views: 532 -
IMG_2805.webp17.9 KB · Views: 518 -
IMG_2804.webp22.7 KB · Views: 529
Upvote
0
? Poor chap.

.






