What's new

2 mercs and more today at the park

TC4

Jr. Member
Joined
Jul 31, 2007
Messages
26
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Detector:CTX 3030 Minelab XS ,SE Pro coil X-1 Probe
Went hunting today at a local park and came away with some nice coins.

1941 and 1944 Mercury Dimes
2 Indian Head Pennies, 1893 & 1889
Merchandise Token from my hometown
and a few Wheats, too.

TFL!
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7325.webp
    IMG_7325.webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 333
  • IMG_7324.webp
    IMG_7324.webp
    26.6 KB · Views: 328
Upvote 0
WTG Terry, I didn't hear my phone ring today. Let me know when you go next time !!!! Congrat on the mercs !!!! :thumbsup:
 
Congrats on the mercs and IH's. That token is way cool.

Nice looking wheats too. I wish mine came out looking that good.

Good luck on your next hunt !!!

Brian in MA
 
Great finds--- I love those Mercs :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom