JasonB Hero Member Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 750 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Alexandria, VA Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver uMax Jun 18, 2010 #1 Two solid boxes of 2010 P Nickels! Attachments downsized_0618000626.webp 37.3 KB · Views: 420 Upvote 0
maine_Jim Bronze Member Joined Aug 13, 2008 Messages 1,415 Reaction score 412 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Ace 350 Jun 18, 2010 #2 Wow - score. Are they from Philly? I'm sure you know those are going for more than $25 a roll right now on the bay. I'd move em quick. I didn't see a single box up there but I wonder if someone would go for it? Maine_Jim
Wow - score. Are they from Philly? I'm sure you know those are going for more than $25 a roll right now on the bay. I'd move em quick. I didn't see a single box up there but I wonder if someone would go for it? Maine_Jim
Rich Hartford Silver Member Joined Nov 27, 2008 Messages 4,291 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Jun 18, 2010 #3 Great score You are going to make a nice profit HH Rich
JasonB Hero Member Joined Feb 5, 2008 Messages 750 Reaction score 17 Golden Thread 0 Location Alexandria, VA Detector(s) used Tesoro Silver uMax Jun 18, 2010 Thread Owner #4 Thanks guys, yes, P mint. I have a call into a local guy first. If he's not interested, they're headed for eBay. My goal is to pay for my boat with coin finds. I'm making some nice progress this year. Attachments Boat Smaller.webp 40.1 KB · Views: 366 Boat Smaller.webp 40.1 KB · Views: 361
Thanks guys, yes, P mint. I have a call into a local guy first. If he's not interested, they're headed for eBay. My goal is to pay for my boat with coin finds. I'm making some nice progress this year.
Steve L. Sr. Member Joined Oct 11, 2008 Messages 407 Reaction score 23 Golden Thread 0 Location Vienna, ME Detector(s) used Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 18, 2010 #5 Jason, Great score. Get those babies on E-Bay and move them! Steve
CHAINCHOMP Silver Member Joined Mar 27, 2010 Messages 4,386 Reaction score 18 Golden Thread 0 Location Colorado Springs CO. Detector(s) used Bounty Hunter QS Jun 19, 2010 #6 nice!