What's new

2 silvers early this morning.

iukams

Jr. Member
Joined
Dec 26, 2009
Messages
97
Reaction score
156
Golden Thread
0
Location
Iuka,MS
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX3030, Ace 150, GTI 1500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443794383.965033.webp
 
Upvote 30
great finds..is that small on a bust half dime?
 
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443796786.878687.webp yes I believe so. I thought it was a 3 cent piece, but I think you got it right.
 
Wow! Great finds! I can't tell you how happy I was to see that you live in MS! Coins this old normally come from up north. Congratz!
 
I just looked up Iuka, close to Cornith and almost in TN. That makes more since. Still happy to see it tho!
 
These were dug about 10 miles from Shiloh. I'm gonna hit it hard this weekend
 
Awesome finds- any date on the front of the half-dime???

-- Jeff --
 
Those are a couple of fantastic finds!!! Well done!
 
Excellent finds,,
The half dime is another bucket lister for me.
 
Awesome finds!!! Get back there and dig it all up!!!!!!:icon_thumright:
 
The half dime is pretty smooth, but I can see an 8 and 2. So I'm guessing 1829. ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1443875891.228228.webp
 
Maybe the title should be 2 'early' silvers early this morning!
 
I'd get up early for those coins. Nice job.
 
KAMS NICE FINDS ......
 
Congratulations on the seated!

I do tend to find these in my detecting adventures here in MA.
 
What a surprise! Would t have guessed I'd see them early ones with that title. Congrats on those!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom