What's new

2006 MY BEST FINDS

DFXKEV

Jr. Member
Joined
Oct 29, 2006
Messages
22
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Here are some of my finds of 2006 starting from 11\06 to present. In MA



3 buffalo nickels 1936,1937,1930

3 roosevelt dimes 1964,1951,1956D

3 mercury dimes 1940S,1940,1940

1 washington quarter 1964

1 Barber Dime 1901-O

1 Morgan Dollar 1921

1 Skeleten Key
 
Upvote 0
Great start and WTG on the morgan. I searched for about 27 years before I found a silver dollar. It turned out to be a 1999 silver dollar that must have been a kids show and tell for school. It was still silver though, lol!!!!
 
Wow, Kev, you're off to a great start! I love that skeleton key! :o
 
Great job!

HH
-GC
 
Nice finds Kev!! Welcome to TNet!! We love seeing pics but love the stories behind them too!! You don't have to give up your secret spots, unless you feel the need.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom