2008 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( Japanese) TREASURE

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005
2005 EXPEDITION: YAMASH-I-T-A ( JAPS) TREASURE

Hi Gboy,

If you feel you are afraid in disclosing informations regarding your treasure site, don't post information neither any pictures; with that, you can assure all informations are all intact within your circle. Giving hint of any sort in this forum without any intention of sharing it is like telling others you have cake but you don't want to share it. But if you will not inform the t.h. community, then they know nothing about it.

Angel_09

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Angel,

Korek ka dyan !!! ;D
Only declassified treasure info will be shared...style CIA kuno.. ::)

Gboy d ogip

BADZ

Jun 12, 2005

Boy Lara,
I completely disagree with your position of not sharing pictures, treasure experiences and probable locations of treasure sites on this forum due to FEAR (from whom?). We used this forum to exchange views and experiences for each member here to gain knowledge.
I've been treasuring for so long but I never encountered being harrassed by any people. Maybe because I never had a treasure hit (yet) hahaha.
Boy Lara and Gboy, share your experiences on this forum for us to gain more knowledge for a succesful treasure expedition.
more power to you!!!

badz

Edong

Aug 2, 2005
california

ofcourse i like to meet him, but i have to wait 'til i find my first hit, so i can contribute, whatever he wants,and that's a promise Ed

joe

Jun 7, 2004

Edchato said:
ofcourse i like to meet him, but i have to wait 'til i find my first hit, so i can contribute, whatever he wants,and that's a promise Ed
You are right all about that ed,let help each others to recover this treasure,because right now the younger ones are doing the recoveries for there old fathers or grandfathers,with all this hightech gadgets available now plus uplink/downlink communication from a satellite,there old man simply wait and see if his grandsons is at the right
spot to recover the treasures for them.there were many reported group of japanese teenager pay there respect
to the barangay captain,camp tent at barangay school,hike at the evening and gone early morning.we are talking
boys and girls of 15-25yrs aROUND 15-20 of them,with a special service to pick them up at the sea.SUBMARINE ???
(OUR OFFICIAL CAN'T EVEN CATCH A DYNAMITE FISHERMEN.........)WERE DID YOU THINK BINLADEN GOT THE IDEA
TO USE PLANE TO HIT TWIN TOWERS,EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED GUYS............. ; MERRY X'MAS ;D

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Gentlemen,

I do love to share my 250 pages ...TREASURE FILES/PICTURES AND INFO TO EVERYBODY (specially those who have the capability to recover it)...however, there should be limitation and caution in exposing it to everyone. Bcoz if these treasure info falls into wrong persons...it may endanger us...our assets, landowner and our treasure sites.
Our common GOAL...is to make our own Philippines...GREAT AGAIN !!....and help poor people of the WORLD...
these treasure hoard...should not fall into the hands of GOLD CARTEL and CORRUPT POLITICIANS again... MABUHAY !! !!

kaloy

Aug 21, 2005
Detector(s) used
gemini 3, TM 808

I would like to express here my interest to have a copy of that compilation.

My purpose is to widen and enriched my knowledge on japs treasure markers.

I was informed that japs were very very secretive in their codes. The japs officers used varied markers to maintain the secrecy of their codes. Only the one in-charge know the secret of the codes he used. I dont know if this is true.

For sure, having varied and different compilations will increased the chance of decoding the codes used.

boylara

Jan 9, 2005

Merry Christmas to ALL and a Golden 2007 to all TH....

angel_09

Jul 8, 2005

Hi to all hunters,

The knowledge a hunter should learn regarding burried treasures should be the markers put underground before the object. Say for example, for the first 3 to 5 feet, a hunter should get a tangible item or marker that will tell him where to go next; or should continue digging, or in the absence of any markers within this depth, he should know when to stop.
In my experience, (a freebee information) japanese put informations using different materials until to the exact depth of the object. It may be a small black stones as small as 1 mm. dia. scattered within the area of certain depth. Or a larger diameter of the same type of materials. or it may be the type of soil that a hunter will encounter when he starts to dig which is at the depth of at least 6 to seven feet. There are instances that an object is covered with chemically treated sand and stones of almost identical sizes with 2 to 3 feet of thickness. These sand and stones are very hard but will became loose and crushible when exposed to atmosphere and sun.
In most cases, these markers indicates that the object is not burried beyond 7 meters or 23 feet.

External markers are considered helpfull provided if it is still untouched, but now a days since most people are aware about treasures, any odd looking object are considered markers.... and worst, it is being destroyed. The reasons? So that no other hunters can see it and the finder will be the only one to know it. As I have mentioned earlier, treasure markers are made, manufactured and put into places to lure treasure hunters.

My advice:
1. Make treasure hunting your "past time", do not spent money that is allotted for the sustainance of your family. Budget your money and determine the amount you will need to start and finish your project.
Ex. A not so deep project, say, 16 feet max will be needing a maximum amount of 75 thousand to cover the expenses for equipment, food, digger allowances, and materials needed to penetrate the object safely. (This does not include beer, gin, fundador or any other spirit. The treasurer should keep from "trimming off" the budget for himself, in case of, you know what, "if the project fails" in which he doesn't know that he is the root cause because of "malversation of fund".
2. Do not believe to anybody who will tell you: "it is only knee deep", for if it is so, they should have gotten it it and sold it before giving information to you.
3. You MUST know what you are looking for.
4. You must have the dowsing skill (at least) on how to find the location and exact area of the object.
5. You should have appropiate detector (not german stick, L-rod, pendullum) in determining depth. The best is electronics detector.
6. Calibrate your electronic detector and conduct a free air test. Get the maximum distance or depth you think your detector will work. (Air test and actual burried object are almost identical in reading)
7. Once this preliminary things has been done, other procedures will be much easier.

Ciao,

Angel_09

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

can anybody please tell me whats the meaning of a diamond and heart marks spaced approx ten feet beside a small water fall?on another site one guy dig a suspected area but stopped when at about eight feet the soil he,s digging became color blue and he heard a hissing sound,on the ground he saw some japanese characters scribed on a big rock.any info will be much appreciated so that i can relay this to them immediately.

gboy if you feel you have right for classifying your operations and informations,its your choice.but i think its better if you show some of them here so that others may learn from it,who knows some of us here can recover our gold through your help.if that happen you will never know this people will give some THINGS in return to you,this is just my idea.

advance merry christmas to all treasure hunters,may God grant us our dream.

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Gentlemen,

I have here a treasure map (part of 3 sets of map) that contain the detailed cross section of the underground (vertical) forteified/concrete structural design of the big volume or Imperial treasure chamber or tunnel...the other two sets of map is the usual vicinity maps...we are not interested to operate these site bcoz its a big volume treasure and very expensive.

I think it was designed and done by " Miyata Engineering battalion" bcoz it was written on its end page ( we let it translated by TH japs)

My suspicion is....IF THE STRUCTURAL DESIGN OF THESE VERTICAL (aprox. 100+ feet deep) CONCRETE/ FORTIEFIED TREASURE TUNNEL AND CHAMBER IS THE SAME OR IN UNIFORM WITH OTHER IMPERIAL TREASURES CHAMBERS....or made by the same Engineering battalion...
THEN IT IS POSSIBLE....THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME ENGINNERING/STRUCTURAL DESIGN OF THE OTHER...IMPERIAL TREASURES CHAMBER SITES.....meaning after 6 DECADES OF TOTAL SECRECY...we finally have an idea how IMPERIAL TREASURE CHAMBER/TUNNEL DESIGN LOOKS LIKE AND MADE OF....including its sand/water/concrete/mud traps, concrete obstacles/decoys, types of treasure markers ...etc......these maybe the ACHILLES HELL of fortified... Japs Imperial treasure chambers... kaya nga dapat esekreto muna natin ... :-\

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

Dear everyone,

The past 7 months that I became a member of this forum was indeed very helpful, and I acknowledge the great help of this site and all its members. If one would care to read all the 15 pages of this "thread/topic", indeed there is so much knowledge to learn, given the ability to process the information made available.

May I be the first to formally invite readers and members of this forum to invest and participate in my project. For convenience, please refer to page 11 of this thread, as I posted here the basic information regarding my project. In brief this is a summary of my invitation:

INVITATION TO PARTICIPATE/INVEST IN PHASE 3 RECOVERY WORK

Available participation: Equivalent to tenpercent (10%) share in net find

Number of Shares Participating: ten (10) shares

Value of Investment Per Share: US10,000 per share

Estimated Timetable of Project Completion: 45-to 120 calendar days

Scheduled Start of Operations: February 2006

Contact Address: email at: [email protected]

I shall be on break until January 3, 2006, so please expect my replies not later than this date.

Happy Holidays and a prosperous new year to all!!!!

Sincerely,

Jonesindy

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Jonesindy,

Since, you have our own treasure site...I will also offer our treasure sites...

I will counter offer....for $2-5,000...i will invite anybody for TREASURE HAUL in Sierra Madre...once we relocate the treasure chamber, underwater (30 feet deep) G. Budha, and japs cargo plane...our share will be...carry your own gold. The live pointer natives who PERSONALLY AND ACCIDENTALLY SAW these precious items are on standby and ready anytime for exploration to the jungle...this is an Indiana Jones type of treasure hunting...full of adventure (strictly for the big boys only)......anybody who have the balls...? :o

Or donate an.... OKM Exp 4000 PRO (gpr/electromags)...to our team.... I will give you a copy of our 20 years research of my WHOLE 250 pages TREASURE PROJECT STUDY INCLUDING THOSE CONFIDENTIAL MAPS, UNRECOVERED TREASURE SITES, ETC....(copies of our several treasure maps alone that some are so confidential....The Japs veteran map owner commits suicide when these treasure maps was stolen by filipino tourist guides/thunter)...and you can choose and pick at least 10 treasure sites and we will renounce our rights on your picked treasure sites (thats already yours)....as long as you can afford to operate it.... :-*

jonesindy

May 23, 2006

Gboy,

Thanks for the offer. It appears that my project and your project are "a bit" different. As I posted before, I am a skeptic before I gort into my project. I would definitely need more info to consider your proposal.
Best wishes for the season.

Jones

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

gboy said:
Gentlemen,

I have here a treasure map (part of 3 sets of map) that contain the detailed cross section of the underground (vertical) forteified/concrete structural design of the big volume or Imperial treasure chamber or tunnel...the other two sets of map is the usual vicinity maps...we are not interested to operate these site bcoz its a big volume treasure and very expensive.

I think it was designed and done by " Miyata Engineering battalion" bcoz it was written on its end page ( we let it translated by TH japs)

My suspicion is....IF THE STRUCTURAL DESIGN OF THESE VERTICAL (aprox. 100+ feet deep) CONCRETE/ FORTIEFIED TREASURE TUNNEL AND CHAMBER IS THE SAME OR IN UNIFORM WITH OTHER IMPERIAL TREASURES CHAMBERS....or made by the same Engineering battalion...
THEN IT IS POSSIBLE....THAT THEY HAVE THE SAME ENGINNERING/STRUCTURAL DESIGN OF THE OTHER...IMPERIAL TREASURES CHAMBER SITES.....meaning after 6 DECADES OF TOTAL SECRECY...we finally have an idea how IMPERIAL TREASURE CHAMBER/TUNNEL DESIGN LOOKS LIKE AND MADE OF....including its sand/water/concrete/mud traps, concrete obstacles/decoys, types of treasure markers ...etc......these maybe the ACHILLES HELL of fortified... Japs Imperial treasure chambers... kaya nga dapat esekreto muna natin ... :-\

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

This is similar to the Fucking vault that we spent 6 years to track down. Same vault I got the mercury poisoning in.

Look at 10 months or more, a rotating crew of 15 and $55,000usd. Then cross your fingers the politicals don't find out you are digging. We got exposed because the supplier of acetylene and oxygen bottles we were using to cut steel. Even with drop points and phantom shippers and buyers the politicals tried to track where the bottled gas was going into the jungle.

Zobex

Zobex

Jun 27, 2006

greenapple said:
can anybody please tell me whats the meaning of a diamond and heart marks spaced approx ten feet beside a small water fall?on another site one guy dig a suspected area but stopped when at about eight feet the soil he,s digging became color blue and he heard a hissing sound,on the ground he saw some japanese characters scribed on a big rock.any info will be much appreciated so that i can relay this to them immediately.

gboy if you feel you have right for classifying your operations and informations,its your choice.but i think its better if you show some of them here so that others may learn from it,who knows some of us here can recover our gold through your help.if that happen you will never know this people will give some THINGS in return to you,this is just my idea.

advance merry christmas to all treasure hunters,may God grant us our dream.

Is that a Diamond or a Triangle, they mean different things. The Heart is a position marker or guide marker. You would find that on a map like a rice paper map made by the Japs. The Heart is a guide marker often as in the entrance, entrance to the heart or emotion. Like something special. Does the Heart have a tail at the bottom and if so which way does the tail point ?

Zobex

OP
OP
G

gboy

Jul 5, 2004

Jonesindy,
Am sorry....it was not an offer to you...i mistype...actually it was an offer tO EVERYBODY...

Gentlemen,
For treasure enthusiast...my treasure research is OPEN FOR EVERYBODY WHO HAVE THE CAPABILITY TO RECOVER IT...

Merry Christmas and Happy New year !!

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

MEMERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL,MAY GOD BLEES US ALL THROUGH THE COMING YEAR,GIVE US ALL GOOD HEALTH AND MAKE US PROSPER.

greenapple

Dec 1, 2006

HI JEFF,JUST WANNA SAY I REALLY MISSED NEW JERSEY AND NEW YORK,HOW I WISHED TO BE BACK THERE SOON,IS MISS LIBERTY STILL STANDING TALL IN LIBERTY ISLAND?HOPE TO RECOVER A BAR OF GOLD SO THAT I CAN BE BACK THERE PRETTY SOON.MERRY CHRISTMAS AND REGARDS.

JOHN

M

mochong

hi there! i'm new here. I've read your stories and comments re-THing.For a couple of months, I satisfied myself in READING ONLY the pros and cons of ur postings.I did not intend to join this Forum coz I thought that sharing infos may ruin my ongoing and upcoming projects. I'm an Engineer and a retired government official. 37 yrs ago today, I spent Xmas and New year in the Sierra Madre mountains, treasuring.Yes its TRUE. There is treasure in the Philippines! It was my FIRST HIT.For 37 yrs, I had four hits, each w/ jubillant stories."triumphant, sad and blue".(please forgive me not to elaborate further, we are on a Society full of social problems;chaos,greed,envy,etc.). "ONLY THE WISE COULD GET IT', it is inscribed on Japanese maps.Yes of course, everybody is wise, but it is not the only requisite to make a HIT. There are other factors to complete the requirements for a complete and perfect FORMULA.

FORMULA 01 (This may help fellow TH)

a. History of proj site
b. Treasure map/living pointer
c. positive detection on project site
d. selected/screened personnel for the proj
e. Feng Shui Master (spiritual)
f. Japanese/Korean (veteran)
g. Logistics
h. L U C K

Sixty percent of the Japanese Treasures in the Philippines are yet to be recovered . . .

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread