Erdspiegel Sr. Member Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 285 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location Berlin Detector(s) used Fisher CZ6a XP-GmaxxII Primary Interest: Other Jan 2, 2010 Thread Owner #1 Glas,porcelain & earthenware 2009 finds: Attachments DSCN54830047.webp 76.7 KB · Views: 283 DSCN54860050.webp 41.7 KB · Views: 264 DSCN54890053.webp 44.4 KB · Views: 312
Harry Pristis Bronze Member Joined Feb 5, 2009 Messages 2,365 Reaction score 1,315 Golden Thread 0 Location Northcentral Florida Jan 2, 2010 #2 Nice finds! I really like the glass inks with the tooled lips. They really have more appeal for me than similar British inks with the ragged lips produced by the blow-by molds.
Nice finds! I really like the glass inks with the tooled lips. They really have more appeal for me than similar British inks with the ragged lips produced by the blow-by molds.
bottles10 Sr. Member Joined May 2, 2007 Messages 253 Reaction score 37 Golden Thread 0 Location Michigan Detector(s) used Garriet Jan 3, 2010 #3 Nice inks. I have been diging here in the states for 30 years and those are the first porcelain inks i have ever seen. Thank you
Nice inks. I have been diging here in the states for 30 years and those are the first porcelain inks i have ever seen. Thank you
Erdspiegel Sr. Member Joined Feb 7, 2009 Messages 285 Reaction score 34 Golden Thread 0 Location Berlin Detector(s) used Fisher CZ6a XP-GmaxxII Primary Interest: Other Jan 3, 2010 Thread Owner #4 bottles10 said: Nice inks. I have been diging here in the states for 30 years and those are the first porcelain inks i have ever seen. Thank you Click to expand... Attachments DSCN37100025.webp 81.8 KB · Views: 229 DSCN37110026.webp 64.8 KB · Views: 239 DSCN37120027.webp 71.6 KB · Views: 239
bottles10 said: Nice inks. I have been diging here in the states for 30 years and those are the first porcelain inks i have ever seen. Thank you Click to expand...