Patriot Relics
Silver Member
- #21
Thread Owner
Wow!!!! You guys back East... (%&# @*<!!
I especially love that 1700's ladies ring.
Congrats on an awesome 2018!!!!!
The colonial gold will be hard to top, but you never know
Wow!!!! You guys back East... (%&# @*<!!
I especially love that 1700's ladies ring.
Congrats on an awesome 2018!!!!!
Congrats on a very productive year VMI!!! I hope 2019 rewards you with just as many or more great finds than 2018, Good Luck my friend!!! "D"
Super nice set of finds. Congrats and good luck to you sir.
That colonial gold ring.... View attachment 1668536
Incredible year man! That's a fantastic spread of early buttons you dug this year. That solid shot looks like its holding up well too. What a year you had... well done.
Those confederate buttons are fantastic!
Believe it or not a little bit of surface rust has appeared, but it's probably the salt leeching out. Fanatic work with your electrolysis, but this sucker continues to deteriorate I'm afraid. Iron and salt water...
Wow I gotta check and see if my detector has is broken. Great finds I bet you have some nice display cases. Well done hope 2019 is even better!!!!!!Tommy
Is it rust color or white and fluffy? That's impressive if that is actually not stabilized! Keep me posted on it man.