jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,022 Reaction score 76,460 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 Thread Owner #1 Any word yet ?
BigWaveDave Gold Member Joined Nov 22, 2013 Messages 9,947 Reaction score 19,963 Golden Thread 3 Location Mountain Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab Equinox 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Dec 8, 2018 #2 I’m in
Irishgoldhound Bronze Member Joined Jul 15, 2013 Messages 2,354 Reaction score 2,133 Golden Thread 1 🥇 Banner finds 1 Dec 8, 2018 #3 I called them they said not till Jan.
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,022 Reaction score 76,460 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 8, 2018 Thread Owner #4 thanks !
Keppy Gold Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 8,390 Reaction score 2,873 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio on lake Erie Detector(s) used ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY ***** Primary Interest: Other Dec 22, 2018 #5 I got my Garrett 2019 calendar today................................... Last edited: Dec 22, 2018
jeff of pa Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Dec 19, 2003 Messages 97,022 Reaction score 76,460 Golden Thread 2 🥇 Banner finds 1 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Dec 22, 2018 Thread Owner #6 Keppy said: View attachment 1662903I got my Garrett 2019 calendar today...................View attachment 1662902................ Click to expand... same here. just came
Keppy said: View attachment 1662903I got my Garrett 2019 calendar today...................View attachment 1662902................ Click to expand... same here. just came
A2coins Ruby Member Joined Dec 20, 2015 Messages 33,867 Reaction score 42,646 Golden Thread 0 Location Ann Arbor Detector(s) used Equinox 800 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Mar 5, 2019 #7 I need one now
Keppy Gold Member Joined Nov 19, 2006 Messages 8,390 Reaction score 2,873 Golden Thread 0 Location N.E. Ohio on lake Erie Detector(s) used ** WHAT ONE I FEEL LIKE ON HUNTING DAY ***** Primary Interest: Other Mar 6, 2019 #8 A2coins said: I need one now Click to expand... You might be to late now ...