What's new

2019 Calendar

jeff of pa

Super Moderator
⛭ Moderator
🥇 Charter Member
Joined
Dec 19, 2003
Messages
96,863
Reaction score
76,319
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
1
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
word is No Calendar This Year :(
 
2 or 3 Years ago Whites Said I Would need to Pay for one.


Last year they were Free again.

Not sure what's going on with Whites these days.

I guess they are on a Budget :dontknow:
 
2 or 3 Years ago Whites Said I Would need to Pay for one.


Last year they were Free again.

Not sure what's going on with Whites these days.

I guess they are on a Budget :dontknow:
I think there sales are down to bad they have some nice machines.To many company's out there making detectors now.
 
Last edited:
Yea For years they were giving away Merchandise to Whites Owners,
Simply for Finding things, Via $50.00 Gift Certificates.

perhaps $600.00 to Members for 12 Months of Pics of finds
and the Cost of a few Thousand Calendars would have Broke their Bank .

Personally I wish more would hand them out.

the pharmacy here still hands out Calendars with PA Scenes.
But Like Free Hats & TShirts, It's getting to be a Lost Practice.
 
Yea For years they were giving away Merchandise to Whites Owners,
Simply for Finding things, Via $50.00 Gift Certificates.

perhaps $600.00 to Members for 12 Months of Pics of finds
and the Cost of a few Thousand Calendars would have Broke their Bank .

Personally I wish more would hand them out.

the pharmacy here still hands out Calendars with PA Scenes.
But Like Free Hats & TShirts, It's getting to be a Lost Practice.
Yes now they sent me a email and said no calendar this year .. So no Whites calendar for 2019....for sure..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom