smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 28, 2019 Thread Owner #1 I confirmed by seeing numerous West Point mint quarters for sale on the net.
cw0909 Silver Member Joined Dec 24, 2006 Messages 4,421 Reaction score 3,239 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: Other Aug 30, 2019 #2 i had the american memorial park saipan northern mariana islands, about about a month ago, i think i messed up and spent it https://www.usmint.gov/news/press-r...who-perished-in-the-marianas-campaign-of-wwii more quarters https://www.usmint.gov/news/press-r...s-w-mint-mark-circulating-quarter-collectible
i had the american memorial park saipan northern mariana islands, about about a month ago, i think i messed up and spent it https://www.usmint.gov/news/press-r...who-perished-in-the-marianas-campaign-of-wwii more quarters https://www.usmint.gov/news/press-r...s-w-mint-mark-circulating-quarter-collectible
smokeythecat Platinum Member Joined Nov 22, 2012 Messages 20,926 Reaction score 41,158 Golden Thread 10 Location Maryland 🥇 Banner finds 10 Detector(s) used XP Deus II Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 30, 2019 Thread Owner #3 I don't have a War in the Pacific "W" yet. Found some "P"'s, Philadelphia mint. I like the Lowell design and San Antonio mission ones the best. The last one is coming out near Thanksgiving.
I don't have a War in the Pacific "W" yet. Found some "P"'s, Philadelphia mint. I like the Lowell design and San Antonio mission ones the best. The last one is coming out near Thanksgiving.