What's new

23 jars of coins

wesviticus

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jul 18, 2008
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
looking for anyone who has heard any legends about 23 jars of coins hidden in wild cat shoals area? I have found 2 so far , will post pictures soon. Appriased value is close to 4,000 dollars. I know that there are 21 more because of a letter inside of 2nd jar saying so, and dated 1862
 
Thank you, pookie. I'll get those pictures up by tomorrow for everyone to see.
 
Cool find. Can't wait to see the pics, and maybe a little more of the story.
 
Are you talking about Wildcat shoals on the White River above Cotter?

Treasuredawg
 
Very nice, any pic's yet?

Fossis..............
 
my dad use ti noodle for catfish in the pools around those shoals on the White River. I might have to make a trip back to my old stompin grounds. :thumbsup:
 
Im new to this site and this is starting to really bug me about this site... I'm starting to think a bunch of wind-blowers are on here, "telling" about what they have just found (as on this thread). They keep saying they're gonna post pic soon about their "big find", only they NEVER DO!!! Wth??
 
Your digging up an old post from 2008??....come on dude
 
Old post, but he probably isn't too far from the truth in some cases.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom