Jimmy@romega Full Member Joined Dec 4, 2008 Messages 241 Reaction score 3 Golden Thread 0 Location rome, ga Dec 11, 2009 #1 Not much out of this box only three wheats. 45 50d 59 maybe better luck next time Upvote 0
silvereagle78 Sr. Member Joined Mar 14, 2009 Messages 453 Reaction score 5 Golden Thread 0 Location The Burgh PA Detector(s) used Minelab Explorer SE, Whites SilverEagle Dec 11, 2009 #2 Ouch, I know the feeling. I pulled 1 out of $10 in handrolls today. O'well can't win big everytime.
SFBayArea Bronze Member Joined Aug 28, 2009 Messages 2,260 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used White's MXT Dec 12, 2009 #3 Yeah but 59 isn't a wheat.. sounded like the box I got a month ago. It was obvious that there were lots of zincs so my hopes were low. I got 4 wheats from it.
Yeah but 59 isn't a wheat.. sounded like the box I got a month ago. It was obvious that there were lots of zincs so my hopes were low. I got 4 wheats from it.