What's new

$25 in pennies.

enamel7

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 16, 2005
Messages
6,415
Reaction score
2,551
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Gold
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not as good this time.
Wheats: 1956(2),1956d,1957,1958d
Canadian:1961,1992(2).

HH
Gib
 
Upvote 0
Well atleast you got something, you could of got an entire box of 2008's.... ;D
 
TreasureFiend said:
Well atleast you got something, you could of got an entire box of 2008's.... ;D

I learned a long time ago to check the boxes before I leave the bank. These were hand rolls I get from a certain bank that just LOVES for me to take them! When they get $50 in rolls thet are required to open them and put them in plastic bags to be sent back to their supplier. They hate doing that!

HH
Gib
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom