What's new

$250 in halves searched today, $200 yesterday, you guys have me hooked.

utah hunter

Hero Member
Joined
Jul 30, 2007
Messages
724
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Utah county, Utah
Detector(s) used
Minelab x-terra 70, Fisher F75, eyes, brain
Ever since that full roll of silver on Monday I have been addicted. I checked $450 in the last few days and have 4 40% halves to show for it. Todays halves(2 keepers) were $110 in brinks wrappers and $140 hand rolled for a total of $250. The 2 40% from today were in the brinks wrappers, and not one keeper in the hand wrapped. I think they were already searched and returned to the bank. I think I need to order a box from brinks through that bank, I could handle 2 keepers for every $110. Thanks for the addiction, at the ripe old age of 37 I am now considered disabled, and this is a great diversion along with the metal detecting. Thanks...Ryan
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom