What's new

2days 16 Ark Boxes..................

obediah

Bronze Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2009
Messages
1,776
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Clarksville TN.
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
Am visiting wife in Mo, had her prearrange for my visit a major assault on the halves, ordered 20 Boxes only had the FRN's for 16 ( Bank can only order every 3 or 4 weeks now), wife will get rest when she launders some clads; any hoot it were a spectacular day (only one of 16 was SKUNK, though several only had 1 or 2 Silver in Box), will NOT bore you with per Box totals, except on one particular Box, the 8th one to be specific, but first a few odd details 2 Bens, 2 Walkers, and one 1964 Phillipine 50 Centavos in the 58 %90's found, also found 701 %40's(Dream Box[?]), 548 were in ONE Box. If you remember my posting the wifes dream Box 2 weeks ago (from same Bank), it was 567, this one almost made it- oh there was 1 1964 in it too. we are now well over 3100 Silvers since our March 09 discovery of CRH'ing. Wuhooooooooooooooooooo..........................!
 
Upvote 0
Just a P.s. sorta- in that 2nd dream roll pf 548 %40's plus one 64 we hit 3 rolls that were nothing but clad; I remember mt first dream Box (March 09) that had 264 in it, it had Silver in EVERY roll though 5 had only one in each.
 
Another score!! Hope you enjoyed the jingle jangle of more than 50% of one box being silver!

The 40% coins are certainly coming out of the woodwork. I wonder where the 90% are? Any theories??

Good job once again!
 
wow, YOU must be in the silver center of the world. Where are you located again? I have never seen a box like that...mountainman is the only one I think that has come close.

Golden Silver
 
Wow - those are some crazy finds. Makes me wonder if you hit a pallet of old stuff. Were there any NIFC in the boxes or were they loaded with 70s coins? I need to take a long road trip your way! Might be worth it. ::)

Maine_Jim
 
Nice find! I gotta get me some of those boxes.
 
Am sorry for killing you with my super volume finds, yes there was one Proof in 16 Boxes a very worn 88. The Bank is a small one in Arkansas with a branch just across line from Mo where wife is taking care of her elderly parents. And yes I do enjoy the jingle jangle of having Box with over %50 Silver- just hope it keeps up, :laughing7: .

Saw few marked ones as usual with Kennedy's ear BLACKED out (is that any of you). Oh these Boxes had NO lot numbers on them, but the one that was a SKUNK did , it was 7143, a number had seen B4 on some low silver & skunk runs had in june july & first weeks of August.

One of these boxes had 26 %90's, and 14 %40's.
 
obediah;
Obviously, you are doing something right! I have never seen results anywhere near what you have been reporting. Those are astronomical finds!!
- Grizz
 
Mentone Grizz said:
obediah;
Obviously, you are doing something right! I have never seen results anywhere near what you have been reporting. Those are astronomical finds!!
- Grizz

Seems not too long ago The mighty LJ had couple of consecutive weeks where she had well over 100 %90's in her finds- think I'd trade last couple weeks of my 1400 %40's for hers ;D .
 
True, Lj though searched a ton of coin to get those results yours is exceptional.

Golden Silver
 
Not a big deal but we went back & picked up 2 more Boxes today got 11 %90' one of'em was a Walker 45, and 21 %40's; this brings this to 18 of 20 Boxes ordered- searched netting 69 %90's and 722 %40's ,gonna have to wait on laundering more clad B4 she can get last 2 Boxes.
 
Any time you find a box with that kind of volume you just know there could be a sister or brother box out there. You might of captured the whole family.... Good work.

I don't believe LJ has ever had a score as big as yours. or 2 in a short period of time like yours.

Your post is not boring when you talk about a mega dream box finds. As a matter of fact I was a little disappointed that you did not include more morsels of information.

And dammit get a camera...... LOL Must have photo's.......

Mojo
 
Got good Camera- have been able to download pictures to Email & even Ebay but for some reason can't figure it out on TNet Forum
 
Don't forget to send LJ her cut! ::)
 
I send you an old Polaroid just see some of these pics!!
 
You have come across some fantastic boxes. Now hurry get those other four and post the pics. ;D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom