obediah
Bronze Member
- Joined
- Apr 25, 2009
- Messages
- 1,776
- Reaction score
- 0
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Clarksville TN.
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab SE Pro
2days loomis bags, with pic's................... .
Well the one pic is what my 200 rolls came on (saw a loomis truck delivering there is why opened the account), one Bag had nuthin in it, the wife did 25 Rolls outa the 2nd one, she found all 4 of the Silvers in it; they were all 1968's
Oh While was out picking these up another of my Brinks Banks called and they will no longer be ordering for me
. oh well I was quitting for a while any way, now all I gotta do is find some new order bank(s).
Well the one pic is what my 200 rolls came on (saw a loomis truck delivering there is why opened the account), one Bag had nuthin in it, the wife did 25 Rolls outa the 2nd one, she found all 4 of the Silvers in it; they were all 1968's
Oh While was out picking these up another of my Brinks Banks called and they will no longer be ordering for me
. oh well I was quitting for a while any way, now all I gotta do is find some new order bank(s).Attachments
Upvote
0










