What's new

2K in dimes

silvercop

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 30, 2008
Messages
3,653
Reaction score
13
Golden Thread
0
Location
VALLEY ALABAMA
Detector(s) used
GARRETT GTA 500
gave up 5 silver rossies. 3 of them were in one box. 5 boxes were skunks.
 
Upvote 0
from supply bank one---2K in halves
from supply bank two---2k in halves, 3K in dimes
 
silvercop said:
gave up 5 silver rossies. 3 of them were in one box. 5 boxes were skunks.

That's a lot of skunk dime boxes. I normally find more silver in dime boxes than any other boxes. But I average 9 skuck boxes on halves per one box with one silver, so I guess it depends on where you are as to what you get.

Keep plugging. It's the only way.
 
dang...those r kinda rough scores...but still more silver for the stash! keep it up and hh!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom