What's new

2nd hunt at Civil War site yields Amazing finds!!! by Tsgman

tsgman

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 13, 2005
Messages
2,139
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Springfield, Missouri
Detector(s) used
Minelab 705, Fisher Gold Bug, MXT, Etrac, CTX 3030, GPX 5000, Troy Shadow, CZ20, Excal II, Tesoro Stingray, AT Pro.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Upon discovering this Civil War site we dug some nice relics before it got to dark to hunt, like a US belt plate and several dropped bullets. We had to wait untill the next weekend to get back but it was well worth the wait. We got an early start, 8am and we hunted untill 5pm. We were pretty tired of digging! I dug around 120 bullets, including many nice carved bullets. John dug about the same amount, we had a great time and will be returning soon. My buddy Chris will post my pics for me. Thanks for looking. Tsgman
 
Upvote 0
Ok Livetoplay, now I owe you one! You are SO funny. In case anyone wants to know, Livetoplay has a Satellite pic of a Natl. Park as a joke. Ha Ha. Not even close Chris, maybe 200 miles the opposite direction! By the way, I will post the 3rd hunt soon, we did pretty well with more really neat carved bullets. We also dug several rare bullets. And its on private land with the owners permission! Oh yea I hope nobody calls the phone# Livetoplay posted because it's friend of mine who is a Park Ranger! Tsgman.
 
Keep the pics coming, I'll be posting some items in the Civil War area for trk5capt, HH, Art...
 
I'm not much of a civil war fan but a nice collection like that might change my mind, that's amazing. :)
 
Google Earth is the coolest thing isn't it.

Man I can't wait until I can display a collection even close to that..

Great Digs guys

Two thumbs up ;D
 
Very nice and productive site you got there. Hunt it out and you'll find tons more i'm sure. HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom