What's new

3/4 groove axe

badandy

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2005
Messages
802
Reaction score
27
Golden Thread
0
Location
Collinsville, IL.
Here is a nice little 3/4 groove axe I picked up at the show over the weekend. Thanks for looking and I'm pretty much done with my hardstone and slate frame and will post a pic. when I put everything together I'll post a pic.
badandy
 

Attachments

  • PA220267_resize.webp
    PA220267_resize.webp
    80.3 KB · Views: 421
Upvote 0
badandy said:
Here is a nice little 3/4 groove axe I picked up at the show over the weekend. Thanks for looking and I'm pretty much done with my hardstone and slate frame and will post a pic. when I put everything together I'll post a pic.
badandy
SWEET!!! Love em axe,s Nice one love the polish
Jeff
 
That's a nice one. I would love to find one of those.Show us the frame.
HB
 
Afternoon,

That's a sweet little axe....looks like granite. I wish we had some good hardstone to work with down here...its rare. Love seeing those polished granite axes, especially the large ones...think of the work that went into making them....many hours of labor.

HH,

Atlantis
 
thats nice, im still working on getting my buddies 3/4 grooved it is awesome and perfect i have a adze a celt and a banner stone now i just need the axe. lol
 
That's really nice for sure. A beautiful piece, nice pick up.
About how much is something like that worth?
I have one from here in Michigan like that, a bit larger maybe.

:)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom