Breezie
Gold Member
- Joined
- Oct 3, 2009
- Messages
- 6,278
- Reaction score
- 2,120
- Golden Thread
- 1
- Location
- North Carolina
- 🥇 Banner finds
- 1
- Detector(s) used
- White's DFX & Spectrum~Garrett's Pro-Pointer~VibraProbe
- Primary Interest:
- Metal Detecting
Afternoon Gang, Hopefully everyone is 'fine as frog hairs' and escaping this terrible heat and humidity. I have 3 unknowns that were found in a Civil War area (of course, I know that could mean nothing.) Item #1 is thick brass and is about 3/4" tall cup-like. Item #2 is threaded on the small end, and I think is made of pewter. Item #3 might be a button, but not sure because of the 4 tabbed teeth. Any thoughts and ideas would be appreciated.
Breezie
Breezie
and enjoying a blast from the South Pole, which is currently coating our more Southern parts in the heaviest snow falls in a decade - bring on global warming!!







