What's new

3 Day weekend!!!!!!

Suckerpunched

Full Member
Joined
Nov 15, 2008
Messages
110
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ogden, Utah
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver Umax
Long weekend....good weather.....anyone in the Ogden area going out hunting????
;D
 
Suckerpunched said:
Long weekend....good weather.....anyone in the Ogden area going out hunting????
;D

Just saw your post....but am thinking where? Most everything is still frozen...I did check out a couple playgrounds with sand or bark but the hunting was still spotty to say the least....most places I could'nt dig further down than maybe 2". Let me know if you know something I don't for Northern Utah.
 
Thanks for your reply Purrdee......I went out a bit and found the same.....frozen ground......Did make it out yesterday but think the smog laden rain we've been having is affecting my detector,,,,lots of false signals. Can't wait till spring ;D
TC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom