C Ccarson Full Member Joined Dec 20, 2014 Messages 230 Reaction score 748 Golden Thread 0 Location El Monte,Ca Detector(s) used Whites mxt pro,surf pi pro,trx pinpointer Minelab eureka Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2015 #1 I found 3 wheat back penny's today and this heavy round ball 21.79 oz or 617.5 grams of iron I think. It was found in what used to be a front yard of a house that dates back to the thirties. Upvote 12
I found 3 wheat back penny's today and this heavy round ball 21.79 oz or 617.5 grams of iron I think. It was found in what used to be a front yard of a house that dates back to the thirties.
vpnavy Super Moderator ⛭ Moderator 🥇 Charter Member Joined Jun 15, 2008 Messages 36,567 Reaction score 20,219 Golden Thread 0 Location Pennsylvania (USA) Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 28, 2015 #2 Nice finds! Thanks for sharing...
I I-DIG-IT Silver Member Joined Mar 23, 2012 Messages 3,000 Reaction score 941 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 29, 2015 #3 Nice digs.