What's new

30 September 2012 ....Great Gold ring and other finds !!!

HISPAN

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 15, 2009
Messages
5,161
Reaction score
605
Golden Thread
0
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi my friends ! :hello:

Eleven hours of hunting in the water with very good results, but this week it rained and strong waves for three days and I had to wait for the sea to calm down ... I have a big ring 18k white gold :hello2: .. ( tested ) my football club Barcelona! .. 36 Euros (46$-U.S) and other trinkets ... also a toy car for little Hispan ... the water a bit cold but I will this week. :thumbsup:

053.webp045.webp006.webp029.webp067.webp047.webp
 
Last edited:
Upvote 6
Great finds. What gem is in that one ring you have in the photo. Looks to be possible moonstone? U have other photos of it by chance.
Say you had a exciting eventful day. Congrats!!
 
Awesome hunt, congrats
 
Great finds. What gem is in that one ring you have in the photo. Looks to be possible moonstone? U have other photos of it by chance.
Say you had a exciting eventful day. Congrats!!


All other rings are bad .... the one with a transparent white gem is junk. :-\

022.webp 019.webp
 
The part of the shield is silver ... and the rest of the ring is Gold ... and looked, but I have to dismount for sale and remove the shield .... I do not too much football ...I only Metal detecting!! :laughing7:
 
Wonderful finds! I'd hate to know how much junk came along with those goodies.
 
It seems that all of your post are awsome finds. Please share your secrets. May the cup of prosperity always run over.

Coinhound
 
thumbsup.gif
Very nice finds. You hunt in Spain? Where?
 
Wonderful finds! I'd hate to know how much junk came along with those goodies.

thousands of pull tab but I like to hunt junk .. that means that there are good things too. :laughing7:
 
Last edited:
It seems that all of your post are awsome finds. Please share your secrets. May the cup of prosperity always run over.

Coinhound
only 26 years of relic hunting, I learned lots of things ... not secret. :)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom