What's new

$300.00 in Nickels searched

  • Thread starter Thread starter seger98
  • Start date Start date
S

seger98

Guest
Just finished up the 3 boxes of nickels I picked up on thursday & found the following;

70 keepers in all, don't know if that's good or not! But I will put a smiley face next to the ones I didn't have for my first book that I am filling from CRH..

39P X 2
39D ;D
40S
40D
41S X 2
41D
41P X 4
42D
45D ;D
46S X 2 ;D
46P X 2
47S
47D
47P X 3
48S
48D X 2
48P X 2
49D X 3
50P ;D
52S
53S
53D
54S X 2
54D X 6
55D
56D X 2
57D X 7
58D X 6
59D X 10
59P

2 Canadians
1989 & 1999

That's all.......... But I will state here I WILL NOT ORDER ANYMORE HALVES IN BOXES... Only hand roll, loose in tellers tray or bags off of bank machines. I think 99% of all halves that I kept were from other then boxes!
 
Upvote 0
Nice selection, especially that ultra-tough 39-D. Congrats on the silver too. We need more nickel hunters out there!
 
Immy said:
Nice selection, especially that ultra-tough 39-D. Congrats on the silver too. We need more nickel hunters out there!

You also might want to check the 1941-S to see if they have a large S or a small S. The small S will be similar to 1940 and the large S will be similar to 1946-1954. The large S is harder to find.
 
i like nickels i am missing 31 pre 1961 ones, and 12 over 1961!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom