What's new

$340 in halves

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 16, 2009
Messages
1,915
Reaction score
120
Golden Thread
0
Location
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nothing too special, found a brilliant 1981 which I'll probly keep for the collection. Got one silver- a 67, and 14 NIFC all in au-bu quality. I think Im going to try to get a full roll for each NIFC, maybe even a full roll for each mint. These were all 2002 and 2003.
 
Upvote 0
timbobwey said:
I think Im going to try to get a full roll for each NIFC, maybe even a full roll for each mint. These were all 2002 and 2003.

am thinking the same, also then would less likely to skunk

congrats on the lonely silver
 
yeah, finding NIFC is better than nothing. On the upside, they make good coins to trade with fellow CRHers if they don't have any.
 
Congrats on the 67 and I would think if you amassed about ten rolls of them in halfway decent condition, you could bring them to a dealer and get about $2 over face per roll. Like I said though, you was have to amass a good amount of them to be worth your time.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom