What's new

39 mercury dime

Juice Diggalow

Jr. Member
Joined
Apr 24, 2013
Messages
90
Reaction score
88
Golden Thread
0
Location
South Carolina
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800, Minelab CTX 3030, Minelab gofind 20, Fisher F2, Garrett underwater pro pointer, Garrett AT Pro, 2 Garrett Pro Pointers/ MPX Digital
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found with the new 3030 at an old spot that I had hunted 8 or 9 times already with my old detector.
 

Attachments

  • 1460318547224.webp
    1460318547224.webp
    16.5 KB · Views: 103
Upvote 12
Beautiful coin.
The Merc' is one of my all time favorite designs.
 
You never know what your coil is going to find! Pretty silver you got!!
 
Haha ive heard a few people tell me that now. Thanks. I thought it was a cool name when I come up with it.
 
Nice silver dime recovery!:occasion14:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom