What's new

4/7/10 rainy,cloudy, silver lining

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 21, 2008
Messages
12,256
Reaction score
4,968
Golden Thread
0
Location
Great Lakes State
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
I went out again today as I'm on vacation, dodged the rain and dug a couple mercs and other doo-dads. Dug a tiny sterling chicken, an old clasp, couple wheats and coolest was the little "district champs 32" basketball trinket. Would be nice to dig my first piece of gold.
Still waiting. ffd
 

Attachments

  • IMG_0735 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0735 [320x200].webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0736 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0736 [320x200].webp
    14.6 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_0738 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0738 [320x200].webp
    12.5 KB · Views: 157
  • IMG_0739 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0739 [320x200].webp
    9.2 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_0743 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0743 [320x200].webp
    8.5 KB · Views: 158
  • IMG_0740 [320x200].webp
    IMG_0740 [320x200].webp
    5.1 KB · Views: 160
sweeet silver D!! :thumbsup: those mercs looks great! don't tell me those were still in that ballfield. ;D good hunt! congrats...
 
Nice finds. :thumbsup: Hard to beat three merc's in one day.

Wolverine.
 
Nice looking mercs, Sweet. Gotta like that sterling chicken too.Congrats! :thumbsup:

Good luck,
HH.
 
Nice going on the silver. I like the basketball too! :headbang:
 
Sweet silver pulls there ffd!! WTG :icon_thumleft:
 
Great finds. That basketball is a neat piece of history. And multi silver, oh yeah!! WTG. hh dan
 
Sweet Mercs Duane, and I like the basketball. :icon_thumright:

HH
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom