What's new

4 boxes of pennies - lots of wheats

treasurefiend

Gold Member
Joined
Mar 17, 2008
Messages
7,452
Reaction score
93
Golden Thread
0
Location
Chicago IL
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Excal_II Minelab_Explorer_SE_Pro w/ SunRay pinpointer & Garrett_Ace250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I did 4 boxes of pennies tonight, I had 1 really good box with 32 Wheaties in it, that was my best box so far. Here is what I found. :thumbsup:

Box #1

1944
1945
1951d x 2
1952
1954d
1956d
1957d
1958
1958d

Foreign: 2002 Letzebuerg 2 Euro cent

====================

Box #2

1929
1934
1937
1939
1940
1941
1942 x 2
1944 x 4
1945
1949d
1951d
1952d x 2
1952s
1953d
1953s
1954
1955d x 2
1956d x 4
1957
1957d x 3
1958d

====================

box #3

1940
1940d
1945d
1946d
1950
1952d
1953d
1955d x 2
1956d
1957d
1958d x 2

Oldest Foreign:

1942 Canadian cent

====================

box #4

1934
1940
1942d
1944
1945
1946
1951d
1952d
1953d x 2
1957d
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2133.webp
    IMG_2133.webp
    29.9 KB · Views: 304
Upvote 0
man your on a roll!
 
Nice group of wheats :thumbsup:
 
good job.. my last 4 boxes of pennies yielded about 34 wheats... you did much better!! good job!
 
Nice pile of wheats. I am still trying to beat my 83 in one box. :o
 
Nice haul on the wheaties. Still searching my first box and pocket change for varieties/errors. So far no luck.
 
Man, I've got to move to another town. You guy's penny boxes are liiiiiiiiiiiiiite.
 
Sweet - it takes me about 10 boxes to get that many wheats!
 
Nice harvest! :thumbsup:

-Codes
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom