What's new

4 Boxes of Pennies

HolyDiver

Bronze Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2008
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
5
Golden Thread
0
Location
PA
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still looking for my first IH in a box from the bank, I pickedup 4 more boxes from 2 different banks. The tellers are always asking why a box? SO i gave them the reason. They also ask if I want any halves, even before I ask them. :thumbsup: I'm hoping they think of me when they find something special that comes through.

Anyway, here are my finds:

Box 1:
21 Wheats
1 - '40S
1 - '50S
1 - '69S
2 - '74S

Box2:
63 Wheats
4 Canadian
2 - '70S
1 - '74S

Box3:
10 Wheats
5 Canadian (1 Centennial)
1 - '73S

Box4:
84 Wheats
9 Canadian
1 - '40S
1 - '42S
2 - '51S

Thanks for reading. :icon_salut:
 

Attachments

  • 1.webp
    1.webp
    28.4 KB · Views: 207
  • 2.webp
    2.webp
    21.1 KB · Views: 207
  • 3.webp
    3.webp
    27.6 KB · Views: 212
  • 4.webp
    4.webp
    27 KB · Views: 220
Upvote 0
Why did you post a pic of the Canadians?? I wanna see the WHEAT HARVEST!

-Codes
 
Haha yes, it was a very "Wheaty Wednesday" as I dubbed yesterday. After I found the 63 in the one box, I immediately went back before the bank closed and picked up the 4th box which held the 84. Let's just say I'll be going there for awhile. :hello2:
 
Extraordinary!
Were the balance all copper?
I found a few of those solid copper boxes that are being released have a ton of wheats in them.
 
TXTim said:
Extraordinary!
Were the balance all copper?
I found a few of those solid copper boxes that are being released have a ton of wheats in them.

No, they were nt all copper, but I noticed that all the wheats were clumped together (4 or 5 back to back).
 
those are amazing wheat counts

HH
-GC
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom