What's new

4 LARGE CENTS, 2 IHs, BUTTONS, AND A MOUSE!!!

Vino

Banned
Joined
Jul 7, 2013
Messages
3,804
Reaction score
5,046
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa.
Detector(s) used
Ctx3030. Xp deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Also what I believe is a book latch, (thanks Arrc).
Had the day off so I went to one of my favorite spots. It didn't disappoint. This passed rain has helped alot. Could not scare up a old silver, but ill take what the ground had to give today..
If anyone knows what the hell this mouse is, please let me know. Iam very found of it..
Also some pipe stem, black glass, and redware.
Thanks for looking
George
Ps, if anyone know what the small copper thing is with what looks like bars on it, do tell. Thanks
 

Attachments

  • 1444775871190.webp
    1444775871190.webp
    69.7 KB · Views: 220
  • 1444775886376.webp
    1444775886376.webp
    43.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 1444775899216.webp
    1444775899216.webp
    17.1 KB · Views: 201
  • 1444775910137.webp
    1444775910137.webp
    28.6 KB · Views: 200
  • 1444775927467.webp
    1444775927467.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 1444775937678.webp
    1444775937678.webp
    14.8 KB · Views: 200
  • 1444775949052.webp
    1444775949052.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 196
  • 1444775958686.webp
    1444775958686.webp
    15.6 KB · Views: 187
  • 1444775972229.webp
    1444775972229.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 198
  • 1444775982636.webp
    1444775982636.webp
    17 KB · Views: 196
  • 1444775993076.webp
    1444775993076.webp
    17.3 KB · Views: 199
  • 1444776006429.webp
    1444776006429.webp
    11.5 KB · Views: 193
  • 1444776016427.webp
    1444776016427.webp
    13.9 KB · Views: 210
Upvote 46
Once again, killer hunt man. That bell is sweet! Glad the book latch got IDed... still want to know what type of incredible book gets locked up. Ha Oh, and nice job on the 4 coppers.
 
if I wuz y'all, I be skeered da IRS be lernin' 'bouts youse treasure findin' gig. seriously, do you ever have a bad day diggin'? another epic day in Keystone land
 

Attachments

  • 1444781770789.webp
    1444781770789.webp
    38.3 KB · Views: 72
  • 1444781783009.webp
    1444781783009.webp
    30.1 KB · Views: 88
I am outrage that there are no pictures of the mice. Show the pictures.
 
I gotta tell ya George, 4 large cents is a career for some people, especially those not fortunate enough to live on the east coast. Big time congrats on the 4 Big pennies!!
 

Attachments

  • 1444782242387.webp
    1444782242387.webp
    16.8 KB · Views: 85
Just another typical Vino hunt...one the rest of us would love to have lol. 2 big coppers is the best I have managed and you doubled that plus got some great relics to boot! Hope the mouse gets ID'ed...it is very unique.
 
Great finds George. Hope you find out what the mouse is.you found four times the large cents today than I've ever found, which means not a one. Congratulations
 
Really like that toy mouse haha! :thumbsup:
 
Oh man, I'm sorry your clad count was so low. I'm sure things will pick up!

But seriously, four large cents in one hunt is superb, as well as the other interesting things. Nice job yet again.

I'm so crazy busy with work I'm losing my mind. It was Canadian thanksgiving this past weekend, I worked the Saturday, family stuff Sunday, and then pole sanded mile after mile of drywall all day holiday Monday. Grrrrr
 
Thanks again Steve.
They line up perfectly.
Really neat piece.

That's awesome. It's great finding two things and realizing the go together at a later time.
 
Nice finds Vino. Still looking for my first LC. The southern ground hasn't yielded many coppers this year. Congrats!

Thanks Gheenoe.
It was nice to see them come out.
 
Once again, killer hunt man. That bell is sweet! Glad the book latch got IDed... still want to know what type of incredible book gets locked up. Ha Oh, and nice job on the 4 coppers.

Thanks Brad.
I send you pics during the week, and you send me on the weekends..lol
It was Harry Potters book of Secrets..Haha.
 
Thanks Brad.
I send you pics during the week, and you send me on the weekends..lol
It was Harry Potters book of Secrets..Haha.

A book a treasure maps.... which apparently you already have based on your finds this year. Haha. Keep the pictures coming... Your pictures during the week get me pumped up to get out on the weekends.
 
if I wuz y'all, I be skeered da IRS be lernin' 'bouts youse treasure findin' gig. seriously, do you ever have a bad day diggin'? another epic day in Keystone land

Never a bad day digging..
Many of bad day at work though..lol
Thanks Port.
 
I gotta tell ya George, 4 large cents is a career for some people, especially those not fortunate enough to live on the east coast. Big time congrats on the 4 Big pennies!!

Thanks Jeff,
It was a stellar day.
We are fortunate.
Love to hunt ip in Massachusetts sometime.
 
Just another typical Vino hunt...one the rest of us would love to have lol. 2 big coppers is the best I have managed and you doubled that plus got some great relics to boot! Hope the mouse gets ID'ed...it is very unique.

Thanks Dave.
I remember when you found 2 coppers in a day..
It was a great hunt.
I like my mouse also..lol
 
4 Large cents. Wow. Still waiting for my first. Seems they are pretty elusive down here in South MS.
You must have done something good in a past life. You lucky SOB.
I really like the mouse too. I was thinking something like a decorative wedge/door stop, but im prob way off.
Nice Hunt.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom