What's new

4 silvers yesterday!!!

Clad the Impaler

Hero Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2010
Messages
756
Reaction score
94
Golden Thread
0
Returned to the spot I've been re-hitting for 12 hrs. yesterday, swingin' low 'n slow as usual. Goodies are still popping up!!!

Yesterdays goodies: 4 silvers (2 Washingtons (a nice '43 that I nicked :sadsmiley: and a '58d), 2 Roosies ('47 and a '64d with some bad mower dings)); 8 wheats (all but one were '40s-'50s; got a recently dropped nice looking '29 that's still brown; not pictured); Shell presidential token (Zachary Taylor); 1976-77 Chicago dog license; and one of those self-punch aluminum fair tokens. The clad total ended up being just over $9.

Pics are below.

Please don't hate me because I have MAD E-TRAC SKILLS!!! :happysmiley:
 

Attachments

  • Picture 682.webp
    Picture 682.webp
    6.2 KB · Views: 156
  • Picture 683.webp
    Picture 683.webp
    9.6 KB · Views: 144
  • Picture 684.webp
    Picture 684.webp
    10.6 KB · Views: 162
Awesome man, good for you.:thumb_up:
 
Nice silver finds :skullflag:
 
Whats more you did it twice in one day!
 
Very nice hunt. Congratulations fellow E-Trac'er!
 
Congrats on the coinage bud, but I think I'm going to have to start calling you Nicking the Silver instead of Clad the Impaler. Fantastic hunt, but 12 hours....dang.
 
I like the way Roosevelt is curling up. As if to go to sleep. He looks swell. Good finds sir.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom