What's new

476 Rt 209 Interchange Carbon county

Mr. Mojo

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
88
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Hummelstown, PA
Detector(s) used
Exp II
Back to work finnally surveying America. This past week I was at this interchange and noticed an old barn next to a Comfort Inn on 209. Penn Pilot aerials show something promising like multiple paths to river at this point. I would believe that travelers used this place as a rest area. Don't know if turnpike or Comfort Inn owns this land. I would guess probably Turnpike, they sold to the CI. Will bring my machine next time there.
 
There was a house there, as you know from the photos, when the ci was built pretty much where the house sat. It probably would be a good idea to hunt that, I dont think anyone would have anything to say, and once your off towards the barn the dirt wasnt disturbed too much.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom