Steve L.
Sr. Member
- Joined
- Oct 11, 2008
- Messages
- 407
- Reaction score
- 23
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- Vienna, ME
- Detector(s) used
- Ace 250, Bounty Hunter Time Ranger, White's DFX-300
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Folks,
First things first, Happy 4th of July. On this 235th anniversary of our nation's independence I say: "God Bless the United States and success to the Marines!"
To celebrate the holiday I worked four boxes of Halves I picked up at the old reliable bank. This trip produced 1 Walking Liberty and 17x 40%. A down-turn from last trip, but still happy with the results.
The Boxes gave it up in the following order:
Box 1: 6x 40% (1965; 2x 1967; 2x 1968-D; and 1969-D)
Box 2: 4x 40% (1967; 2x 1968-D; and 1969-D)
Box 3: A lone silver 90% (1944-D Walking Liberty)
Box 4: 7x 40% (1965; 2x 1967; 2x 1968-D; 1969-D; and a Bicentennial "S" Mint proof.
Also picked out 3 late year NIFCs.
Picks follow.
Take care all and happy CRH!
Steve
First things first, Happy 4th of July. On this 235th anniversary of our nation's independence I say: "God Bless the United States and success to the Marines!"
To celebrate the holiday I worked four boxes of Halves I picked up at the old reliable bank. This trip produced 1 Walking Liberty and 17x 40%. A down-turn from last trip, but still happy with the results.
The Boxes gave it up in the following order:
Box 1: 6x 40% (1965; 2x 1967; 2x 1968-D; and 1969-D)
Box 2: 4x 40% (1967; 2x 1968-D; and 1969-D)
Box 3: A lone silver 90% (1944-D Walking Liberty)
Box 4: 7x 40% (1965; 2x 1967; 2x 1968-D; 1969-D; and a Bicentennial "S" Mint proof.
Also picked out 3 late year NIFCs.
Picks follow.
Take care all and happy CRH!
Steve
Attachments
Upvote
0
Anyway, nice score on the silver. Are those halves on your kitchen table? It looks just like mine.







