What's new

5.75 Tesoro or NEL sharpshooter for Tejon?

HighVDI

Silver Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2017
Messages
2,768
Reaction score
4,595
Golden Thread
0
Location
Pa
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I'm looking into getting a smaller coil for when I want to swing my Tejon in heavy iron ect.

Which coil would you recommend for this situation? No, im not buying a Compadre instead! Lol. Love the simplicity but I got enough machines.

Thanks, John
 
Just my opinion, the concentric 5.75" is the way to go over the Double D. Better depth, better separation. :skullflag:
 
run away from any coil that isn't a Tesoro....trust me
 
Just my opinion, the concentric 5.75" is the way to go over the Double D. Better depth, better separation. :skullflag:

Thanks for the info Terry! That was going to be my next question but now I know.

run away from any coil that isn't a Tesoro....trust me

I keep reading this.....thank you also. My gut was leaning towards the 5.75.
 
Took out the Tejon for a quick spin with the 5.75 concentric on.

Thanks again for the recommendation fellas! This thing is a sniper with this setup. Got a few clad coins and a nice greenie susp. clip along with a flat button with shank attached. This is a spot close to home that I've pounded hard. I got a feeling this will open things up at old sites I got. Machine is SUPER stable too with this setup.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom